Connect with me...
Want your add to be seen? Advertise on one of the top political blogs
TAG CLOUD#OccupyWallSt 2012 election 2012 Presidential Election Al Gore Barney Frank Capitalism Class Warfare communism communist congress Constitution deficit Democrat democrats DNC economy Fannie Mae Fast and Furious global warming GOP Great depression illegal immigration Inflation iran Jobs media bias Mitt Romney Nancy Pelosi obama obamacare Occupy Wall Street OWS President Obama propaganda ron paul russia SEIU Socialism socialist taxes Tea Party Texas unemployment unions Veterans
- CurrencyCurrency is a Cussleresque adventure that leads the reader on a search for treasure, sex and international intrigue. Todd Wood has used his vast knowledge of financial markets and America’s growing debt crisis to create an intense backdrop for his … Continue reading →
- Story of a Secret StateA powerfully heroic tale of bravery and patriotism. Most of the time when we think about the “greatest generation” we think about America’s efforts in WWII. Far too often we forget about the brave resistance that sprung up throughout Europe. … Continue reading →
- Spying in AmericaI use Grammarly – the best plagiarism checker out there – because being unoriginal is the eighth deadly sin. Spying in America is a brilliantly concise overview of our nation’s clandestine services. In one quick read Sulick has highlighted both our … Continue reading →
- How Government Pays for Things | Government 101 SeriesYou can’t go anywhere and not here people talking about Obamacare and health insurance right now. Many are finding themselves shocked at the dramatic rise in the cost of insurance now that portions of the Affordable Care Act have taken … Continue reading →
- Akhmed & the Atomic Matzo BallsThe only thing politically correct about Gary Buslik’s novel Akhmed & the Atomic Matzo Balls is the equal opportunity in which he attacks, well – everything. Buslik lambastes liberals, conservatives, world politics, religion, Gilligan and higher education with hilarious impunity. … Continue reading →